Be Positive


#powerofpositivethinking
Let's try to be a negative way...
What a Shxx! Why tyre ponjek happens when I was driving to work... Omg... I will be late to work today... Why this happens to me? What a bad day... Now sent the car to service need to spend another cost... Arr... Why bad things keep going on?

OK, it is really annoying when I try to think in a negative way... And it is really stressing me...

Remember, I also can choose to be a positive way...now....

Wow... There was a kind driver next to me on the road told me that my car tyre was ponjek! He is so kind. And it is so lucky that I noticed this before cause any road accidents. Wow.. There is Toyota car service nearby my way. And it is opened. That's so lucky I am. Now I found out my car tyres are expired, is time to change a new tyre before it causes another major problem. Safety always comes first. Luckily my husband was available to discuss with me by phone. He gave me an advice what should we do with this car tyre. And I info to my boss about late to work. And my boss said no worry about late to office.

Now... I feel free and peace when an unexpected problem happened to me.

Which way of thinking you prefer to have from the above scenario? Negative or positive? They are the same scenario. But... You really feel different when you decided to put it in a positive way..it is encouraging to think in a positive way because it motivates you indirectly.

Remember, we always have the choice to think in a positive way. And it does not cost us any cents by thinking in a positive way.
Let's try it by yourself.



Image may contain: car and outdoor

评论