End of 2017

31st Dec 2017

It had been long time I stopped writing the year end summary.

This year I have many things to list down for myself. I believe it would motivate me to welcome the new year 2018.

let's summarise my this year achievements.
1. I bought a new house in Penang.
2. I have 2 kids with 4 years old and 2 years old.
3. my daughter start her study life. I am proud that she managed to read 4 books completely .
4. I have a great rating from my boss.
5. I travelled to Taiwan with my 2nd brother finally. It was fun. Just a bit rush.  And met my Uni "admirer" during the trip. Haha..
6. I travelled to Japan to attend the training that I'd requested since last year. Finally my boss approved the training. My production director: Albert is also joining me along the training and also the back pack travelling after the training. We were having a lot of great time. Glad to travel with him.
7. We bought a new phone to my mom. she is really happy with the phone. Even through it was something gone wrongs
in the process.
8. we signed up Piano Junior musical class for her. I hope she really like the class. To be honest, I still can feel the nervousness about the piano exam when i was young.
9. my both kids had recovered from chicken pox. Now they are getting strong from the immune system.

So far that's all I can think about for this year 2017 achievements.
I believe there are still many achievements that I had missed out.

another 1 hours, 2018 is coming to town.
Happy new year 2018. Looking forwards for the new challenging year.


评论