Pre-wedding Photo Package

17th April                                                   Another Hot hot day~~

I just sign up the bridal package at France Taipei, the package is RM3999. They offer me 25 items and RM600 cash redeem.


That offer is only valid for the walk in custormer. So end up my package become RM3399 with full payment.

France Taipei give me......

- 6 gowns (VIP~SVIP) [actually is only 5 gowns, but the sales girls give me wrongly information]

- 6 image design for bridegroom and bride for photo shooting

- 2 outdoors shooting (lok manson @ penang island, recently from france taipei video clip in FB)

- 1 white gown, 2 dinner gown, 2 coat for wedding day

- 1 full set car decoration , 4 x car handle flowest

- flowest

- makeup at dinner & wedding day

- amp , body shine + eye flash + 2 set of nails design + 2 sponges + couple of bear for car decoration

- 2 album, forgot the size but big album got 35 pose with design, small album have 10 pose full page photo, and 30 pose for the making photos,

- 75 post CDR

- 45 post slide show with 1 song

- 1 30 x 25 photo with frame

- 2 12 x 10 photo with frame

- 1 crystal frame

- 1 3R love frame

- 1 set thank you 3R photo(50pcs) + book mark (100pcs)

- 1 signature book

- album case (look nice & special design)

- 1 family photo shooting



My Wedding

i'd asked the package...their package is quite reasonable...service is quite nice.. diamond level gown is not bad...

but i found that the items they offer is not as much as France Taipei la.. maybe u can get more items during the bridal Fair

They offer me package RM3699 including

- 6 gowns (5 VIP~SVIP, 1 diamond class)

- 2 dinner gowns, 1 white gown, 2 coat

- 2 full set car decoration

- flowers

- 42 pose

- 2 album (1 big, 1 small)

- thank you photo 48 pcs

- 1 30x 25 photo with frame

- 1 12 x 10 photo with frame

- 8 free items (including album case, signature booklet, thank you photo 48 pcs, bookmark, bridesmaid gown, music box, S shape table photo, 12" photo with frame & etc....)



Actually i plan to ask the kwang yee pridal package at pacific, but i failed to find the shop ... coz my colleague also recommend me consider their package, they have their own photo workshop land at parit buntar, look very nice....

I choose France Taipei becoz is near my house and my dinner restaurant, and i also impressed with their professional image designer, photograher , luxury gowns are awesome(they r willing to let me try in 1st visit, that make me feel 'Wao' inside my heart), and also their service is perfect...

Kang Wee also feel good with this package, so we just directly sign up and close the bridal survey stuff... (^^)v


The next step will be go to choose the gowns (^^)v

评论

yeah.. one task is settled. look forward to your pretty wedding photos. and gambate in your wedding planning yah. =)
Vicky Ng说…
Yaya... Plan to have photo shooting during Raya replacement leave... (^^)Now need to keep fit!