My job...

I really dislike my current job.
Full of tension, pressure, confusing, and eventurely i become an unconfident people.
I feel sad when i am talking with my boss.
Because i can feel the trust level from him is very low.
I really have no idea with my job.
What is the next action i need to do...
What is the decision i have to make...
What is the rootcause?
What is the improvement?
I really feel tired and boring with these job!!
Some time i can feel i'm the stupid in this company.....
All negative mind concept appear in my life...
I suppose to be a happy person.
kind of easy go lucky...
But when i am in my working place...
I can't feel it
and most of the time, i feel that i was lost myself...
What can i do?
What can i do???

评论

foxcheng说…
remember that you still've friends and family, job just a part of your life, don't take it too heavily :D

just try your best even you're under pressure, and getting better everytimes, every tries* I had this too before, but eventually I overcome all negative thoughts ^_^ I like my job, I like my customers, I like ppls around me :)

believe in yourself, ppl who treat you bad, they want you become greater in future. ppl who not trust you enough, they really want you to be more confident.. everything is beautiful, just about your perception^_^ keep it up, my friend*