my job-manufacturing engineer

be an engineer
is an easy job...
just do hard in study for 4 years university,
then u can get a good job in this field.
this is what i thinking before...

but after i really do well on this and get a good career...
i felt something going wrong around me and my career...
well, my boss just met me, and he is going to increase my salary for 6%
he said i should happy to receive this good news.
he told me, now is the starting point for all of my team members to ready to run...
this is just like a competition, you need to be tough, always ready, and aggresive so that you can present a good performance.

what i feel is....
i feel lonely...
uncomfortable...
no confidence when facing this kind of competition...
how to fight with the person who are full of experiences?
learn from them?
most of them are so busy...
some time i don't know how ask them to sharing their experiences with me...
coz...they are so busy...
and i, look like the most free employee in the company...
what i expect i can contribute to company?
haiz.........
i afraid to share my feeling with my collegeas.
coz i don't want to show them how useless i am.
maybe ...
i need someone to motivate
or maybe i need self motivation....
don't think too much.......
do job well......
do wat i can do...... or i able to do........
ok......
i'm good.......
believe me......
i'm good....
add oil!!!!

评论

Kangwee说…
Don't say u are alone because u are not..!!! :)
Vicky Ng说…
Yes my dear.... Thanks