My Assignment~

Just now, my team members had a meeting with our boss. (except me, because i didn't receive the invitation of the meeting) So i just sitting my table there and do my own task. Suddenly, one of my team member came late to the meeting, and before he go to the meeting, he invited me to join. So i go with him. After the end of the meeting, everyone finished their report. My boss turn to me and asked me, "So lingching, what would you like to report to us?" "har?!! i just came to review this meeting. I have nothing to report." "ok, since you had attended the JMP training, i think is time to let you handle a KPIV, maybe is collimator mach issue. Next week you can refer to yongfui (my buddy)" (~.~)lll after end the meeting, my team member all laugh at me, they said, if i didn't attend the meeting, maybe i still can stay free. But now, i have a responsible on my mach. It will be very busy. Haha.... i think, that will be interesting to me. Because so far i really felt free. Until felt scare some time. Because the 1st monthly salary i take as "white take" in mandarin. I didn't contribute anything to company so far. haha... i think next week will be very interesting~~Add oil~~

评论